GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE

Epik Home  Epik Register  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Optimistic's GM application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archerbob

Optimistic's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: Optimistic's GM application :)   Optimistic's GM application :) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 pm

IGN: Optimistic

Which position you want: GM

Why you want this position: To put it simply, I come on everyday. I'm happy to answer to anyone's questions. I am patient, helpful, and don't expect anything in return. I look at all of us as equals, and I try not to put myself ahead of anyone. I do not let power go to my head, so just look at me as a friend you can always come to.

If you get this position, what would you do first? If I got this position, I would first spend some time learning how to use commands. Then I would just let people know they can come to me for help.

If you can develop things, what have you developed before? I've never developed anything. I wouldn't know how to code the game, but there's always time to learn.

Would you be biased at all? I dislike biases and I've taught myself to steer clear of them. If there comes a time when I have the urge, I wouldn't let it get in the way of my work.

If you had a REALLY good real life friend that also played, would you help him out with private events and extra items? Like I said, if my friend is my friend, they would know not to take advantage of me. Otherwise they aren't a friend. The way I see it, this question isn't really necessary because of the high rates. But even so, no, I would not help them gain an edge over other players.

In an argument, would friendships come in play, or would the actual facts?
I know when to separate professional and messing around. Like a real job, you would keep your personal affairs to yourself and not make it other people's business. That is when drama happens. Where am I going with this? When I am on the job, my friend is equal to everyone else. They will receive the same treatment as everyone else. We're human and we want to side with our buddies. However, that is not an option if you're going to mediate.

Thanks for reading.

~Optimistic
Back to top Go down
Rdy2Killz

Rdy2Killz

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic's GM application :)   Optimistic's GM application :) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:39 pm

REQUIREMENTS. READ THEM.<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
LordPent

LordPent

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic's GM application :)   Optimistic's GM application :) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:12 am

Rdy2Killz wrote:
REQUIREMENTS. READ THEM.<<<<<<

THE JUDGEMENT OF THE REQS LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimistic's GM application :)   Optimistic's GM application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Optimistic's GM application :)
Page 1 of 1