GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE

Epik Home  Epik Register  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jedi's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedibeaver

Jedibeaver

Jedi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jedi's Application   Jedi's Application EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 am

Name: Tom

IGN: Jedi

Previous experience: I have worked as a GM for 1 MapleStory private server in the previous year and have also worked for 2 Habbo Hotel private servers, once as a GM and once as a Rare Valuer + Graphics Designer.

Reason for being GM: I can talk to other people well and know good English. I have been playing MapleStory for over a year now so I know a lot about the game, I also know most GM Commands (I have a Handbook) and can stay on for a good amount of time.

People recruited: I've only just started playing this server so therefore I have recruited no one to this server although on my old private server I had recruited over 500 players that 50% of were very active.

If you have(or had) any servers of your own, please state so.: I made one MapleStory server but didn't release it to the public.

Why you'll be better than the person above you: If someone does appear above me I am sure I could be better because my personality is different to them in a good way I hope?

Good date for a GM to test you: Any day except I am GMT+9:30 so it may be hard to get on at the right times so we will have to organise that further when a GM contacts me.

Do you know codes: Yes, I do know the codes and I also have a GM Handbook.

An interesting fact about you: I live in Australia and enjoy Soccer, I also enjoy playing Xbox 360 and I do have Xbox Live so if anybody has Xbox Live you can add my Gamertag: EnragedTadpole.

That is all, I hope I can get a job as a GM on this server because it seems like a great server Very Happy

Last edited by Jedibeaver on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordPent

LordPent

Jedi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi's Application   Jedi's Application EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:18 am

Maybe u can skip a line i cant hardly read it
Back to top Go down
Rdy2Killz

Rdy2Killz

Jedi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi's Application   Jedi's Application EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm

.... Please read rules for applying as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jedi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi's Application   Jedi's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jedi's Application
Page 1 of 1