GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE

Epik Home  Epik Register  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean

Sean

Sean's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 am

This is My GM Application :3~

Name: Sean Tan Zheng Yew
IGN: Sean
Previous experience: I've been a GM twice before on two diferent servers.
Reason for being GM: I signed up and the other one was because I was a friend of the creator.
People recruited: No one yet, but many soon as I have many friends who play Private Servers (I'll update this part soon...)
If you have(or had) any servers of your own, please state so.: Nope, never tried making any cuz I'm not sure how >_<.
Why you'll be better than the person above you: o_O No idea lolx... I'm a friendly person who likes to help and stuff Very Happy~
Good date for a GM to test you: Not sure about this one... what about... any day when I'm online lolx...
Do you know codes: Yes, I love codes!~ <3 I have a notebook full of codes I collected... It's not realli half full... but quite full lolx...
An interesting fact about you: When it's my summer Holiday in Shanghai [ I study in a British International School there] , I come back to Singapore and go to school here. Lolx. No break :[ Well maybe 2wks~3wks per summer lolx. 2 months break in the summer o_O.

DONE!~ Thx for reading :3
Back to top Go down
http://fiercestory.weebly.com/index.html

Sean's GM Application
Page 1 of 1