GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE

Epik Home  Epik Register  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fo0kDz GM application =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fo0kDz

fo0kDz

fo0kDz GM application =) Empty
PostSubject: fo0kDz GM application =)   fo0kDz GM application =) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:16 am

Name:Daniel Or DenDen =PPP

IGN:fo0kDz

Previous experience:i have had Experience From my Cousins Server he made a While back i was the Overseer For the server if anything wrong happened i was the one to Fix it. i was an Event Coordinator for the server and i was Basically everywhere in The server Checking Boss Channels for KS'ers, Hackers, and anyone Causing Trouble =)

Reason for being GM:I actually want to help out a bit cleaning out the server Get Hackers and just have fun with the community and get to know the Fiercestory family of GMs! =)

People recruited:I have yet to Recruit anyone into this Server But i can Recruit plenty i am part of more then 30 Hamachi Networks and many servers

If you have(or had) any servers of your own, please state so.:nope, never want to try again i PHAILED =PPP LOL

Why you'll be better than the person above you:i stay up 24/7 i recently Graduated Highschool and in need of a Server that can provide me time to actually Play maplestory as a GM again and yea another Thing is Cuz GMs are PERDY awsome =PPP

Good date for a GM to test you:Anytime around 9:00pm to 6:30AM EST

Do you know codes:yes i over viewed the GM handbook very well and making items Summoning if thats going to be part of the Job as a GM here =)
An interesting fact about you:Well im Filipino LOL and yea i add a Smiley after everything i type wire text msg anything with words in it =PPP and i AM 18 years of Age? =PPP
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/denlovesgod

fo0kDz GM application =)
Page 1 of 1