GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE

Epik Home  Epik Register  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NerdxEllie Gm Application (Karen. Hamachi name:L0v3Sn0w)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterx

Winterx

NerdxEllie Gm Application (Karen. Hamachi name:L0v3Sn0w) Empty
PostSubject: NerdxEllie Gm Application (Karen. Hamachi name:L0v3Sn0w)   NerdxEllie Gm Application (Karen. Hamachi name:L0v3Sn0w) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:07 am

Name:Karen Xin Yu
IGN:NerdxEllie

Previous experience:Being a GM once in a MS called CokeMS >.<
Reason for being GM:I would like to be a GM because I love MapleStory ..I always dreamed of being a GM.To me, being a GM
is about helping people in need..Example New Players ^^ To make sure they have a good time in game ..To be felt so comfortable. Feeling loveable not like other players that usually ignores(have experience it in other servers x]) So..If i picked to be a GM>.< i will try my best make Players Be as Safe as In Their Home haha :3

People recruited:None but i will force my brother to join o.0

If you have(or had) any servers of your own, please state so.:None

Why you'll be better than the person below you:Because I am Nice , Caring ,Responsible Most Importantly Loving and Caring
Good date for a GM to test you:I would say maybe if iam online on hamachi or I would wait the GM himself to on >.<

Do you know codes:Yes I do hehe
An interesting fact about you:hmmm...I would say i am addicted to maple hehe *secrets* Razz
Back to top Go down

NerdxEllie Gm Application (Karen. Hamachi name:L0v3Sn0w)
Page 1 of 1