GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE

Epik Home  Epik Register  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM APPLICATIONS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rdy2Killz

Rdy2Killz

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 pm

ARE CLOSED. Sorry to disappoint you. ><;; If you recruit more people, we will have a bigger need for more GMs, but for now, only people under request of a current GM will become one.
Back to top Go down
LordPent

LordPent

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 am

Rdy2Killz wrote:
ARE CLOSED. Sorry to disappoint you. ><;; If you recruit more people, we will have a bigger need for more GMs, but for now, only people under request of a current GM will become one.

So u need a currect request to become one? What about the list?
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 am

LordPent wrote:
Rdy2Killz wrote:

I think he meant the one's who passed the GM test or are applied right before the GM applications closed will get to become GM's.
Back to top Go down
http://fiercestory.weebly.com/index.html
LordPent

LordPent

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 am

Sean wrote:
LordPent wrote:
Rdy2Killz wrote:

I think he meant the one's who passed the GM test or are applied right before the GM applications closed will get to become GM's.

Ok Yes Sir!
Back to top Go down
Rdy2Killz

Rdy2Killz

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 am

No I mean people will only become a GM if a current GM asks for them to be one. Sorry. We have too little people and too many GMs.
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Rdy2Killz wrote:
No I mean people will only become a GM if a current GM asks for them to be one. Sorry. We have too little people and too many GMs.

Aah.... Now I know what u mean >_<... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fiercestory.weebly.com/index.html
Jedibeaver

Jedibeaver

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 am

Aww dang. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rdy2Killz

Rdy2Killz

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:30 am

Well... Re-open for a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATIONS   GM APPLICATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GO TO EPIKSTORY HOME AND REGISTER THERE :: FierceStory :: FierceStory Chat-
Jump to: